Kim Sams is the creator of the Chapwood Portfolio Investment Score, along with partner Ed Butowsky. With over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, she is a managing partner for Chapwood Capital Investment Management, sales and marketing, where her focus is to deliver highly customized asset management services to high-net-worth investors to develop superior quality, comprehensive, long-term investment solutions to meet their individual goals.
Kim Sams was previously a managing director with Bear Stearns in the private client services division, where her focus was on developing relationships and delivering asset management services to high net-worth investors. Prior to Bear Stearns, where she specialized in managing a quantitative-based portfolio, she was an Associate Vice President with Morgan Stanley. She is a graduate of University of Minnesota where she earned a BBA in finance and communications.
- Creator of the Chapwood Portfolio Investment Score
- In 2007, Kim was nominated as Top Financial Advisor in the World by Reuters
- Associate Vice President with Morgan Stanley 1998-2002
- Managing Director with Bear Stearns 2003-2005
- Member of Investment Management Consulting Association
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota with a BBA in Finance and Communications